While many things have changed due to COVID-19, two things have always remained the same for our practice: our commitment to high-quality periodontal/implant care and the safety of our patients and staff. Although our prior standards in regard to infection control have always been meticulous, the following additional steps are some that have been implemented to add extra protection for our patients and staff (these processes follow the CDC and ADA guidelines):
- Our office will communicate with you to ask pertinent screening questions. We ask that if you are not feeling well, or if you have any concerns about possible illness, that you call us in advance of your scheduled appointment.
- We will provide hand sanitizing/hand washing areas to use when you are in the office.
- While we have reopened our waiting room for our patients, this area will remain void of magazines and additional reading material since these items are difficult to clean. In an effort to reduce the number of patients in the waiting room, we ask when possible, that only the scheduled patient enter the office.
- Additional time between patients will be allowed for meticulous cleaning of all areas and treatment rooms, and also to reduce waiting time for you.
- HEPA 13 air filtration units run continuously in treatment rooms to remove tiny airborne particles from circulating air.
- UV light sanitizing devices are used in surgical rooms.
Our goal, as always, is to provide exceptional periodontal and implant care for you in a safe, caring environment. We look forward to seeing your smile!